Cacao Sainte

Forum

New Announcement (05 Jan 2018)

Short Text Short Text Short Text Short Text Short Text Short Text Short Text Short Text Short Text Short Text Short Text Short Text Short Text Short Text Short Text Short Text Short Text

Question In appreciation of 2K Sports's efforts to add more color

More
03 Dec 2021 06:24 #973 by MMOgrfy
MMOgrfy created the topic: In appreciation of 2K Sports's efforts to add more color
Although this game has a very attractive "Basketball City" on the next-generation console, and Nba 2k22 Mt it adds brand new gameplay features such as adventures or RPG games it, it's like Michael Jordan's "Career Challenge Mode" in "NBA 2K11" "Or "NBA 2K19"'s outrageous 3-point shooter. This game isn't able to hold the same appeal to beginners or lacks an addiction system that can allow novices to grow into veteran players.

In appreciation of 2K Sports's efforts to add more color to the game, I must give them an "like". The information in "Basketball City" isn't ideal. The game could even be described to be too large and empty. The location of NPCs and mission routes is clearly designed for players to play around the city and add energy to the city.

But, it's unproductive and feeling bored to explore the game, makes players decide to quit. However, the production direction and concept are worthy of recognition, and it is hope that future works can be improved in this area which will add new appeal and a new appeal to that "sports gaming" sector.

Personally, I prefer the "My Career" mode is filled with Krypton gold-infused atmosphere "purchasing VC Coin allows you to integrate into the game faster" Therefore, I prefer using "My Team". After many years of playing, the fun brought by this mode could rival "My Career". In addition to containing many different challenges, as long as you can meet your goals, you'll be eligible for free premium cards. This design is certainly the most sought-after by collectors of NBA players. A great boon for the players.

"NBA 2K22", which debuted on September 10, is the latest installment of an original sports show created by 2k Sports with the theme of the American Professional Basketball League. It will also be divided in "Current Gen" (Current Gen) and "Next Gen" (Next Gen) versions. The former includes PC, Switch, PS4 and Xbox One versions, while buy 2k22 mt the latter version is exclusive to PS5 and Xbox One. Xbox Series X |S will be released.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Useful Links
Subscribe to Newsletter

Follow Us
Community Statistics
  • Total Members 92
  • Total Groups 2
  • Total Albums 317
  • Total Photos 39
  • Total Videos 5
  • Total Bulletins 0
  • Total Activities 1142
  • Total Wall Posts 0